Saturday, March 19, 2005

Keb' Mo'

We went two nights ago to go see Keb' Mo'. He was wonderful! He sounded so great live. We have enjoyed his music for years and to see him actually perform was amazing. It was just him and one other guy and LOTS of guitars!

Check out the link to his web page. You can sample his music. He really seemed like a down to earth guy. How many grammy winners do you know that come out before the show (to where the fans are) and talk to people they know. He was funny, sounded great and, well, I think I like him more now!

  • Keb' Mo's web page


  • check it out and let me know what you think!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Great music! Thanks for sharing.
    Cousin Cindee.
    P.S. How come you did not invite me???

    Di said...

    We did! Didn't you get the e-mail? Gosh darn internet, always letting me down. hee hee