Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 2 of Barcelona's potty training

Had to use a stool so she could jump up on the toilet but she is going up there to go potty. We still have something blocking the hole.

You can buy kits but being as I am resourceful, I have placed a bowl (disposable) on the water, in case any litter falls through. Under the seat I have placed a paper box top and placed kitty litter on it. Once they get the idea to go there it is easy from there. You can cut out small holes until they get used to it or I am going to wait until she makes a hole and see how it goes.

I think it is necessary to clear away any poop right away. Do not clean up the pee (I do NOT use clumping litter) because she need the reminder that is where she goes.

I hope by Friday that she will be completely potty trained. Now if only we could teach her how to flush!

I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: