Friday, October 01, 2004

four and a half months

That is the amount of time I have been off work. Well no more. Today was the day.

Eric asked once more before he left the house, "Are you sure you don't want to be a stay at home mom", and I was sure! I called him as I was driving in and it still didn't feel real that I was going to work. I walked in my office and my friends has decorated it to welcome me back. Natalie brought breakfast (she hates me, hee hee) and the administrator called a meeting right at 8:30. There was no messing around, it was right to work.

Everyone gave me hugs! I felt so loved. Of course they all asked about Diego and Siobhan. It was nice to tell them that Diego is the best baby and actually mean it. Siobhan loves her little brother!

Lots of work to do and I am looking forward to it. I am always one at work to say "Give me more, keep me busy!", and I think they will. I was thankful that Natalie allowed me to help her, so I could help fill my day.

All and all it went well. Hope took Natalie and I to lunch so that was really nice. The day went quickly. I was glad to be able to rush home to my family. I missed them!

No comments: