Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Bubba Ho-Tep

Alright, here how Netflix describes it:
Elvis Presley (Bruce Campbell) is an elderly resident in an East Texas rest home; seems he switched identities with an impersonator years before his "death" and then missed his chance to switch back. The King teams up with Jack (Ossie Davis), a fellow nursing home resident who thinks he's John F. Kennedy, and the two old codgers prepare to battle an evil Egyptian entity that's chosen their long-term care facility as its happy hunting grounds.

I am not sure what I thought of this movie. It was a waste of my time or anything ( my time is not so valuable). I giggled once or twice (I think). I think Eric enjoyed it alot more then I did.

I will leave this one for you Eric. No number on this one!

1 comment:

Eric Jasso said...

It is a scientifically proven fact that there is a Gene in some women that do not allow them to enjoy the Three Stooges, Monty Python or the A Team. I think that this Gene must also affect movies like Bubba Ho-Tep.

Seriously, since Bradley and I were the only ones laughing it must be a guy movie, but from an artistic view, the writing and cinematography are wonderful. It's fun and fantasy. I gave it a 3 out of 5 stars. If you're a guy...watch it. If you are married or dating, watch it with your mate...but have a copy of your favorite book or mag handy just in case.