Monday, November 14, 2005

never enough time in the day

I was off today because of Diego being sick. Man, I had plans. I was going to get the invites for the Torres Christmas party out in the mail (I did that). I was going to take my car and get an estimate on getting the back fixed. I was going to do a lot of laundry. I was even thinking about cleaning the house and then playing some Sims 2. No luck on any of those other things. Man, oh man. Why even think you might accomplish something. Diego has been whining all day. He doesn't want anything but he wants everything. I told cousin Cindee he wanted to go stay at Nino's house (her son!) hee hee

Here is to a full nights sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will take him off your hands.
school is crazy, work is long. i need a break.
-nick a.k.a. nino