Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Natalie's shower

It was held last night at the El Torito by work. We had about 30 people show up. She got so many gifts. About half way through my friend kept getting drinks without ordering them. I was like, what is going on? Her husband was over at the bar and was sending drinks over for a bunch of us. How sweet is that? He joined us later and KEPT buying drinks, too bad I was driving (they ended up taking a cab home!)

Nat got a bunch of gifts, so many clothes. WOW. It reminds me of the gift of life and glad I am not giving it anymore! hee hee. It helps when you see someone almost 9 months prego. THAT so does not need to be again. (sorry babe)

This week has gone by so quickly. How is it Wed evening already? Practically time to do laundry again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?? No attempts at #5?? *wink*

Di said...

ha ha you are SOOOO funny!

Mackey said...

Gee, thanks for reminding me about the laundry Di! I was just going to sit down & zone out in front of the computer!Hmmph!
:)