Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I think I need a dentist

Eric found this show online called The IT crowd. Man, it cracks me up. It is about these two computer nerds and a Relationship Manager. Here is a link about the show. Me Me
As it is we are watching it only on the computer but I would love to be able to watch this show on tv. Man, it is geeky funny.

Still need to go to the dentist ( I think I may have a cavity) and to the eye doctor (I guess these little black things are not supposed to float around in front of everything). I have to get my car a smog check (months ago really, sorry babe!) and take my car for an estimate for repairs. The kids need to go to the eye doctor too. Bradley starts soccer practice tomorrow night. Calgon take me away.....

Ha ha, really it isn't that bad, I just need to actually MAKE appointments for the dentist and the eye doctor. I will work on that today. YES I will accomplish some of my tasks today. I WILL!

Gotta go get ready for work. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: