Saturday, April 15, 2006

hmm

Remember when Saturday meant early morning cartoons? Eating cereal in front of the tv? As you got older, in meant sleeping in? Well, not for me! Today I woke at 5:45am ( I was having a sweet dream where Eric and I were trying to find some good shrimp too) and headed out for my weekend training. I drove out to Laguna Hills and decided if it was raining there too, I was out for the day.

Of course it wasn't raining and I made it there 10 minutes late and just in time for everyone to take off. We did EIGHT miles today. I actually came home, ran a bath of cold water and sat in it for as long as I could stand it. Supposedly it helps heal your muscles so you won't be as sore. Tomorrow will tell!

I found out I won't be sharing a room with my friend Julie from work when we go to the marathon. Oh well, I am sure whoever it is will be nice ( I hope!)

Today we are doing a little of this and a little of that. We are on vacation next week. Called Diego's Nino to see if he could stay with the dogs. Today we have to get K a bathing suit top and some sunglasses. This month has been very expensive for me (Bradley's soccer weekend in LANCASTER, as I am sure you remember) and a deal I couldn't pass up on diapers on Amazon.com.

We are all off this month and aching to go somewhere. Eric really wanted to GO somewhere but the farthest we will get is Mexico. We still have to get the little one's passports. It will be nice, three or four days of beach, lobster and relaxing. I could use but I really think Eric can the most. He has been working a lot lately.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. I have to go buy eggs (sorry babe) for the kids to decorate. Actually I think it is the one time Eric doesn't completely hate me for bringing eggs into the house. It isn't MY fault he grew up on an egg ranch. haha

No comments: