Sunday, July 22, 2007

My birthday

Had a great birthday. Well, except for the work meeting first thing, after that, SUPER! My staff decorated my office in a "baja" theme. They said they brought Baja to me. They even had music playing. I got a lot of gifts from everyone. Gift cards to Target (2), iTunes, McDonalds (the kids used that already!) and Borders. I got 4 books too. They had a pot luck taco bar as a surprise for lunch. That was cool! My family got me a LA Galaxy jersey (see below)
We went out for dinner, minus Bradley. He had a bad headache. I think he gets migraines. It was nice! All in all I felt really spoiled. All my co-workers really do birthdays big. Which we really should all celebrate our lives in this world!

Siobhan has an appointment this week with a Peds GI about her belly. That is on Thursday. I am sure they will just schedule some kind of test.

Krystal has her paper drivers test on Wed. Scary! Of course, she still has to actually pass!

1 comment:

michael said...

你好 ^_^