Wednesday, September 12, 2007

still tired

How is that? I am by myself in a HUGE comfortable bed yet I wake up tired. I have been waking up a few times a night but that is pretty usual. Arrgghhh is it 7 am ALREADY? Everyone keeps telling me that this hotel has a great (free) breakfast but I am NOT a morning person. How could I possible get up early enough to get ready and sit down and eat? I can't!

Work has been great. Earned my keep yesterday. Today is Wednesday, I will be leaving Friday. I miss my kids and I miss my husband but I am still enjoying sitting in this big room alone doing nothing! I imagine by Friday I will be SO ready to go home!

Siobhan has Open House tonight at school and she told her teacher I was out of town. Her teacher told her for me to come see her when I get back. I asked Eric "Am I a single parent now?". Funny. Siobhan said she wanted us both to go. Where do kids come up with this stuff? Too much!

Well, it is almost 7:30, I GUESS I should be gettting ready instead of sitting here in my pj's watching the Daily Show.

Have a good day people!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Alone time sounds really good to me right now. I am totally jealous!

Di said...

It is nice but I miss my family. I will see them tomorrow (Friday night)