Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Giving Thanks early

I want to give thanks to my whole family early. I want to say a special thanks for yesterday. I was sick with the stomach flu yesterday and everyone was so helpful. I slept and slept and slept. It was wonderful.

I want to say thanks to Carol (Nana) for watching Diego now after watching Siobhan for two and a half years. (thanks for yesterday too, by the way). And for never saying no when we ask if you can watch one of the youngins.

Mom, thanks for always being there. I swear I see you now more that you moved out of state. odd!

Bradley, thanks for trying to do better in school both in your grades and your behavior. Keep it up. Thanks also for taking your brother for walks, holding him, helping him be happy.

Krystal, thanks for trying harder in school and always willing to play with Siobhan. You are a ray of sunshine in this house (except when you are singing!)

Siobhan, you are a gift. Your smile and laugher makes my whole life seem worthwhile.

Diego, thanks for being the best baby EVER. Always with a smile!

A super special thanks to my wonderful husband Eric. You are everything to me. I can not imagine life without you. You are truely my soul mate. You bring out the best in me. You help me to achieve all that I want in life and give me everything I need. You make each day worth waking up for. You have honestly taught me what it is to love someone for who they are. Our children we love because it is just in us to do so. I love you because of who you are, the wonderful things you bring to this world and our love for each other and all our wonderful babies!

No comments: