Saturday, November 06, 2004

goings on

Many things going on here. Krystal has been busy at the Discovery Science Center as a teen volunteer. Bradley, of course, is still busy with soccer.

Siobhan moved up with the three year olds in her school. (She won't be three until 1-31-05) and seems to love it. She gets the bigger playground now!

Diego has been a joy. He is sleeping about 9 hours a night, but last night, oh last night, he slept 11! And boy did we need it. He is rocking back and forth on his knees and hands. Trying to hard to sit up when laying flat on his back. Still no sign of those darn teeth (ugh!), but we are still hopeful.

Somehow we made it through this week and then the LA Galaxy to lose on Friday and end this season.

I lost another pound, up to 20 now, although I still am not seeing a difference.

Eric is busy filling every spare minute working. I haven't actually cooked dinner in days (lucky family). I want Indian food.

We haven't heard from Nan in a while. I hope she hasn't forgotten us. We think of her everyday.

My mom came for a short visit, it was great to see her.

Eric's trying to decide if he should go to MacWorld without me and just take Krystal and Bradley. I say "Go!" (If it was reverse, I would be out of here) but I still don't have much time from work seeing as how I have only been back one month.

49 days 'till Christmas.

10 days 'till Bradley turns 14 (yikes)

Nana Carol watchs Little D while we work and she is loving it. Siobhan gets to spend time with her every morning and right after school. She loves that too.

No comments: