Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Please note the time

It is 2:39am and here I sit in front of my computer. Diego has been fed and is fast asleep. I have been up for about an hour already. I woke up because of these gosh darn winds which are killing me (asthma, nose is running). I thought, well at least Diego will wake up soon to eat and I am already awake. So after 6 hours, he wakes up, eats and is back asleep. Where am I? Here with you!

How can I sleep when my nose needs tissue every 30 seconds? So I check my e-mail, NONE! Now, what? Here I am.

So I could go on and on about nothing, instead I will say, please note the time and no one is on ichat. Is everyone asleep? Oh Michelle is up. Good girl!

3 more shopping days until Christmas and I have more people than that left to buy for.

TTFN

No comments: