Saturday, February 12, 2005

My life won't be complete

I know this may sound shallow, but my life will not be complete until I have the game Chain Reaction by Data East Corp. I have looked and looked. I have looked for the actual arcade machine, but I can't find it. I used to play it all the time at CSUF. I called a few years ago and they said they don't have it anymore. (Probably a good thing because I would be there so often!). I don't even know where else to look. I just spent about an hour searching on the internet. I am tired of seeing screen shots, I wanna play!

boo hoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a note...my wonderful Wife mentioned she played the game while at our Alma Mater CSUF. in case you are wondering, the game is indeed in COLOR!

Di said...

Okay, that was just SO wrong! (I would like to remind everyone that my dear, sweet husband is FOUR years older than I!)