Friday, February 04, 2005

Things

Siobhan turned 3 this week. I can't believe how big she is. She got some great gifts! ( I will try and put some photos up later).

Bradley is done with soccer. The last 4 All Star games were cancelled due to the rain. He will be saying a final fairwell to his coach, Kenny. He has been great. I am guessing Bradley will try out for soccer at high school next year. (Two kids in high school, how old am I?)

Krystal is getting ready for another season of track. She is working hard to bring her math grade up. She is spending time at volunteering at the Discovery Science Center, and always asking to go surfing.

Diego is standing! He stands with one hand lightly on the table. I know he is going to walk early, he is not yet 8 months. Too cute that kid. He is doing okay at night. Usually in bed by 8:30, lately up around 12 to eat and back to sleep until about 6. Eric swears he has an alarm clock in his bed.

Carol, my mother-in-law moved really close to us. She is about half a mile away. It is nice because she will not be spending time on the bus to come here and head home each day. The best thing about it, I think, is the kids can walk over and visit whenever they want.

We will be heading down to Mexico later this month to spend a weekend with my brothers. How many Pina Colada's can one have while on Weight Watchers? What? Oh, I didn't realize that everything was fat and calorie free once you cross the border. Good to know!

Eric and I are planning to head to San Francisco for a weekend alone next month. That is right, I said alone. Meaning no kids. We do everything with the kids. Need I remind everyone we took them on the Honeymoon (well, the one's that were already here anyway!) So that will be nice, and weird. We are already missing the kids.

So, there is a little about us. A few things going on.

1 comment:

Beth Alvis said...

Don't you remember what happened last time that you and the hubby tried to do a night out alone? You missed the kids so much that you went home early. And now you are going to try a whole weekend? Good luck, I hope you have a great time!