Tuesday, August 23, 2005

okay Andrea, I'll play

The Last....

Last Cigarette: never, gross!
Last Alcoholic Drink: too long ago, last night! (Might have one tonight to make up for waiting so long)
Last Car Ride: 2 hours ago, dropped Bradley off at soccer practice (again!) Eric's picking him up now.
Last Hug: moments ago, Siobhan on the couch
Last Time You Cried: 2 days ago when I saw my sad friend at work
Last Library Book: who knows!
Last book bought: Frankenstein by Dean Koontz
Last Book Read: Currently, The Experiment
Last Movie Seen in Theatres: A Day Without a Mexican
Last Movie Rented: Born Into Brothels
Last Cuss Word Uttered: ha ha, with my mouth, could have been anything!
Last Beverage Drank: water
Last Food Consumed: M&M's (right now!, it WAS a fundraiser though)
Last Crush: George Stephanopoulos
Last Phone Call: work, ick!
Last E-mail you wrote: to my mom to say "hi, and I love you"
Last TV Show Watched: Daily Show
Last band you saw: Keb' Mo
Last Time Showered: 7:30am this morning
Last Shoes Worn: Dr. Martins
Last CD Played: JOURNEY
Last Item Bought: gas (of course!)
Last Annoyance: Krystal didn't wash ALL the dishes like I asked
Last Disappointment: myself, always!
Last Soda Drank: Coke
Last Words Spoken: "How do you spell pistachio?"
Last Ice Cream Eaten: pistachio nut
Last Webpage Visited: Andrea's blog

No comments: