Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Di still gone

This morning I woke to music. I thought "What IS that?". then I remembered I set the alarm clock to go off. At home I never use an alarm, so it threw me off.

It was about 30 degrees this morning and VERY windy. I picked up some coffee (in front of Home Depot of all places) and headed to work. We met with about 19 people and it went very well.

I got to leave a bit early. I was going to go to the movies but there wasn't anything I wanted to see. I enjoyed my room. I drove around and around looking for something to eat. I didn't want to eat somewhere but I didn't want fast food. I settled for a pita at Jack in the Box.

So get this! As if Wal-Mart isn't evil enough, they now sale gas! Bastards. Right up Bush's alley.

I head home tomorrow, to hold my babies and kiss my husband. I will be coming back within a few months. I will know this town soon!

No comments: