Monday, April 09, 2007

Where have I been?

trying to remember my stupid Google password. Finally!

Eric, the kids and I took the Metro-link train up to Olvera Street on Saturday. It was great. Round trip tickets were $6.50 and SIobhan and Diego were free. The ride was only about 45 minutes. We made up the difference on lunch, but well, it was fun!

They had the blessing of the animals. Eric re-fell in love with the hairless dog see here. I think we will have a new addition soon!

Eric has been sick since Wed night. I have a really bad sore throat. We both work today but then we are off the rest of the week. The kids have spring break, so we will all be home together.

Easter went okay. Really didn't feel like doing much. My mom came over for a little bit to watch the kids hunt for eggs. She brought her new boyfriend. He seems really nice. Spoils her and that is what she deserves.

I gotta get ready for work now. A one day work week, oh how will I make it through? I have to leave at lunch, Krystal and her friend Elizabeth are taking Siobhan to Chuck E Cheese. They are so excited about it (Krystal and Elizabeth!). You would never guess these girls are 17!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you and your family for the courtesy they shown during my visit yesterday at your home.

What a wonderful family.

Be very proud.

Best personal regards.

Andy

Mackey said...

Awwww...what a wonderful big Sis.
Oh & Gwyns travel jouranl is now in Kansas & will be sent home to Gwyn shortly.

Di said...

Andy, it was great meeting you and thank you for joining us.

Mackey, I can't thank you enough for doing that. I felt so bad that I hung on to it for so long. THANK YOU!

Mackey said...

No problem! It was fun:)