Tuesday, March 27, 2007

from Mary

1.) How do you handle so much nice weather? Starting to get jealous of you Cali people.
ha ha, it is real tough! Let me tell you. Actually it can get a little bit hot and it never rains enough, but other then that, it IS great!

2.) How do you make time for all of your kids, while working full time? It seems like you have endless time/energy.
Ha ha. I really don't do much. I really don't. I love my job and I love my family, luckily we seem to have gotten a great combo!

3.) If you could only watch 1 TV show for the rest of this season, which would it be?
Man, tough! I am so into Grey's Anatomy but I have been watching Eastenders for years, so I guess I would pick Eastenders.

4.) Do you sleep with your feet under the covers or outside?
Most of the time under

5.) If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would you change and why?
Oh my gosh, my weight. I am so not focused on losing weight. I wish I were, but no. If I were to pick something else, it would be my temper. I am pretty easy going but you never know when POW I might freak out!

Thanks for asking Mary!

No comments: