Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today would be my Dad's birthday. I am sure he is up there eating a HUGE cake and watching football on a TV so big that we can't imagine it. Or maybe he is there in person watching but in a super comfortable chair.

I miss you so much. I miss you each and every minute of each and every day. I used to cry when you were alive just thinking about losing you. I had no idea how much it would hurt.

Tonight we will eat cake, in your honor. My love still belongs to you! I am still your little girl.

2 comments:

Mackey said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad. I have come to know from reading your blog that you had a very special relationship with your Dad. How fortunate you are.
My Dad & I are not close & it does make me sad.
Though your Dad is gone at least you have the beautiful memories.
((((hugs)))) to you today.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts reflect what Mackeydoodle said. You did have something with your dad that alot of us don't and that is pretty awesome, although I'm sure that makes it harder for you now. More hugs~

Love you~
Melissa