Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally a pleasurable Monday

I have today and tomorrow off from work. No reason. Just because. I thought I would spend some time with the kids before they go back to school. Today we went to the Santa Ana zoo and out for lunch. Headed back home for a little nap and a bit of Wii playing. Nice. Calm. No real plans, just enjoying the day.

Tomorrow we will go to the beach. I decided to wait a day so Krystal can go with us. She had track today. A few hours at the beach and I think we will all need a nap. Nice way to start a week. I go back to work on Wednesday but not so hard to do after a couple extra days off.

Next month I took a week off and Eric and I are trying to plan at least one special thing to do with the little one's. Not sure yet, maybe the Wild Animal Park? Otherwise, I will enjoy a week of today's. We can always find something to do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your day. Sounds nice, I am trying to do the same with my kids this week.

Stephanie said...

How was the SA zoo, was it busy? We haven't gone in months since our membership expired.

Di said...

The play area at the zoo was crowded, other than that it was great! They are working on some of it. We have a membership too!