Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mission

I am on a mission to find things to do. No reason, just can't spend as much time in front of my computer (unless I move it or get a new chair), we seemed to have misplaced our DS, and frankly TV is not quite my thing (although I recorded all of the MONK shows).

Yesterday Krystal and I pulled out all of the furniture and she swept while I foot swiffered behind, in front and around it. Krystal was sneezing all day (I would like to say I felt sorry for her but I didn't because she is supposed to move the furniture every time she sweeps). I washed the rugs too.

Today? Not sure. What will the day bring. I am doing a sort of Tackle it Tuesday each day but sometimes very, very small (i.e. I cleaned out the freezer door). I am sure whatever it is, I will let you know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you are done with your house,come do mine!! Seriously you are makng me look bad.