Wednesday, January 02, 2013

What was that again?

It isn't that I haven't anything to write about. It's that what I think I will write about is usually in my head in the shower, in the car, while I am walking at work and the next thing I know...poof gone forever!

What was that really creative or deep thought I had earlier? That gem of an idea? I might have even made a quick note to remind me and then I think "What the hell did I mean here?"

Old age? Brain too full already? Maybe I am in a constant Twilight Zone. Yes! That is it!

I am not a creative person really. I get creative on a few things a few times a year, but that's it. I do believe that the more you do it, the more it will come. This blog used to be my source. I thought that since I am able to do it with my phone it might come more frequently. That has not been the case.

I have had this blog since 2004. Coming up on NINE years. My thoughts, dreams, passions have been posted here. Some pretty amazing photos and giggles as well. I have decided I don't want to give it up.

It isn't about other people reading it. It is about me. Me thinking, feeling, sharing even when there is no one to share with. I could easily think of something to write each and every day, but I want to feel when I am here. I am hoping to make this another big part of my life.

Here's to hoping!

No comments: