Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Where are those past blogs?

That said Diego slept 10 hours? I need to look at those. He has been waking up every night at least once, but most of the time twice a night. Well no more Mister. I can't take it! Tonight I let him cry it out. I think it took about an hour or a little more. The odd thing is, we ALWAYS lay him down for a nap or bedtime awake. So you would think he is used to laying there in his bed.

I don't know if it is the change. His Nana usually watches him and she isn't right now. Maybe that really makes a difference. Whatever it is, MY body doesn't seem to understand. I blame his teeth. I blame this. I blame that. Forget it. I can handle a few sleepless nights knowing it should all blow over in a day or five.

We moved Diego in with Siobhan so of course he woke her up. She is in our bed. Looks like I will be hitting the couch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he just misses his Grandma Sue.......