Monday, May 30, 2005

Ms. Universe

Okay we were watching, I can't believe it either. But anyway, the girls had about 30 seconds to answer a question. One girl was asked what book she would recommend. Another was asked what mistake she made that she learned from. Another was asked "What is wrong with your country and what would you do to fix it?"

What the hell is that? How fair are those questions. I am against these kinds of contest just as a general rule, but come on. At least make them fair!

2 comments:

Eric Jasso said...

I agree with Diana...that would be the only fair way. Not to mention, the contestant was from Venezuela. If you know what is happening in that country you would know that is an impossible question!

Di forgot to mention the best part; the guy that was MC'ing, after seeing that 4 out the final 5 were from Latin American countries, said:

"Boy, there's going to be a real South American Dogfight going on tonight!"

What a dumbass!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they haven't done away with this contest yet. It leaves me shaking my head in amazement. I guess I just don't get the point of it all.

That said, I'm sorry I missed it after reading your comments! : )