Monday, June 06, 2005

Where does the time go?

Diego will be one tomorrow? How has a year passed so quickly?

Do you ever find yourself thinking, "I can't wait until..."? I have decided not to do that anymore. I realized that even if I am simply wishing for next weekend, I am wanting a whole week to pass by. A week of hearing Siobhan sing, of "Mommy, I love you", seven days of having a freshly bathed child, seven chances to see Krystal and Bradley before they are adults. Seven days I might not remember to tell my husband how much I love him.

Really, what is the rush? Everyday is special. Even those boring, at home, doing nothing days, could contain some of our best memories. You just never know.

Happy Birthday little man. I can't believe we have been blessed with a whole year of those so cute little smiles. My life is so blessed (and I will do my best to see that next time I want to explode!) I love you, Eric, Krystal, Bradley, Siobhan and little Diego. I am thankful for everyday that we spend together.

1 comment:

Mackey said...

That is such a beautiful way to look at life. I try to appreciate every moment for what they are worth. They still fly by too fast though!!