Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Not as tough as I thought

Okay, I always thought of myself as tough. Tough cookie, I can handle what comes my way! I am beginning to question that. My gallbladder surgery was a week ago today. I am still in pain. If I could, I would just lay in bed ALL day (instead of most of it). I seriously thought I would be up and as good as new in a few days. I stopped taking the pain meds because they weren't helping, but I am tired of say "ow" or "damn that hurt", especially when I cough or sneeze.

I am so ready to be over this whole thing. I had four children with nothing during labor, and here I am complaining day in and out. (poor Eric). I am one who is always saying, "You don't know until it happens to you" and I guess I just assumed I would do fine.

So, two more days before I go back to the Dr. I hope to be one hundred percent by that time. (okay 82% would be good)

Don't try and google "tough cookie", you won't find me there!

No comments: