Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Sims 2

I am in love. I decided to wait until I played a while before I wrote, and I am hooked. At first we didn't think my machine would allow me to play and Eric said I should just go buy another one. Somehow I just couldn't jusify buying a new computer so I could play the Sims 2 (although in all thruth, I might have IF it didn't play, but it does!). I have been very good about playing too. When I got The Sims, I played day and night. What family? I am doing much better this time (some 6 years later, ha ha).

So, I love it! I love the changes. I love the way it looks. I really love that my Sims get older. I haven't allowed one of them to become an elder, but it is only days away. You have to make them exercise. They tell you what makes them happy (as if I need more people letting me know what makes them happy!) I really enjoy it. Thanks Aspyr, you are the best!

ps, if anyone wants to know where I am, I am sitting in front of my computer, playing The Sims 2. (There probably is a Sim named after you too!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elder Sims? Do they have little walkers and dentures, too? Or a common gathering place to play Canasta?

Jeremy and I became Sims addicts when we lived in York. Once we did a 24 hour marathon of Sims, each taking turns, one of us sleeping while the other played, and then vice versa.

It's crack, I tell ya. Keep me away from Sims 2!