Tuesday, June 28, 2005

sleep? what sleep?

I have to admit I forgot what it is like to have a sick child. There is no sleeping at night. Actually Diego did fine, but that damn Tylenol only last four hours! So, like a good mommy, I set my alarm to go off every four hours. (There is NO way I would wake up on my own!)

So, I am home today. There is just something that aches if you can't be with your child when he is sick. Krystal is at summer school, Siobhan is at preschool, and Bradley is here with me. Of course I am going to have to go to the store to get MORE Tylenol, juice, and who knows what else. Still, there is nothing like holding a baby who is so big that you only get to hold him when they are sick. (It is the only time he will be still!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Motrin? It's supposed to last 8 hours. We noticed a huge difference between Tylonal and Motrin when Tate was going through some bad teething.

Poor Diego. Feel better soon little one!!