Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Change WILL come

Okay, I am seriously ready to make a change. I am going to use this blog. I figure few people read it anyway and since I am usually brutally honest anyway…



I need to lose weight. Seriously need to lost weight. I need to stop being lazy about it. I need to stop telling myself how wonderful I am (well I am) and realize that with small, consistent changes, I could be better.



I don’t feel lazy. I like to do stuff and do. Don’t get me wrong, I realize I can have far more energy but I don’t feel like I am currently missing out.



I have a friend who is doing a lot of 3 or 5k’s. Although she runs, and I can’t, I would like to do them. I need to be in better condition. I want to look more attractive. I want to be more beautiful to my husband ( I think it might be possible).



I am not even a foodie. My friend, Linda LOVES to eat. I mean LOVES it. Of course she also works out.



I’m just saying it is time. It needs to happen. I have been thinking a lot lately of weight loss surgery. I am not even sure I agree with me (for me, no judgment for other people). If I think about it so much, I just need to make some changes.



I am saying, starting today, now, changes will occur. I will use this blog to mark them, complain, bitch, whatever. I want to do this. I need to do this. I have to do this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe in you Diane, you can do this!!!!

And yes, I love me some food! But I don't workout enough to burn off all the food I eat =(

Di said...

Thanks Linda.

I had a salad for dinner and as you see above I walked today. I really am hungry. I want SOMETHING (but drinking water instead). One foot in front of the other!