Thursday, September 09, 2004

What is with people?!

Another little baby is dead because she, the 5 month old, was left in the car for up to FOUR hours. I do not understand how anyone can be so stupid. It used to be that you had to tell people not to leave animals in the car, and now over and over, you have to tell parents not to leave a child in the car while it is hot. I mean, come on, think people!

This angers me to no end. First off I do not understand how anyone forgets a child. Okay, let's say you do. Wouldn't you, after a few moments, realize you forgot SOMETHING? I mean, don't you realize how quiet it is? That you didn't carry your child inside? That you forgot that what is supposed to be the most important thing in your life? Misplacing your wallet I can understand, leaving your child in a VERY hot car, I do not.

Can people please just get some common sense? When you get in your car it is hot. Wouldn't a person realize that it is hot all the time? GEEZ, I just can't get past it! AAAUUUUGGGHHH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this makes my blood boil too. i don't understand how it can be within any parent's consciousness to forget their baby for that long.

Anonymous said...

sorry, that last comment was me again. forgot to sign it.

love,
tate's all-night diner