Saturday, April 08, 2006

Can someone rub my feet?

We had our mock "half-marathon" today. It was cool, they had us put fake chips on our shoes, we had a bib with our number and they had people cheering along the way. They timed us and had snacks and stuff afterwards. Pretty cool.

Eric and I were talking last night. You can go to the Home Depot parking lot and pick a guy up who will work on your yard, or whatever you need done. How come there aren't any women in front of, say...um, Target that you can pick up that will come clean your house. How cool would that be?

Hey, I will pay you $8 an hour to clean my house. Oh yea! I mean, yeah, my kids are free but how good of a job do they do. Of course I could clean it myself, do any of you know me? I just thought it was odd no one has thought of it yet! (This could be the start of something here!)

No comments: