Thursday, April 20, 2006

Home again

We are back. Enjoyed four days in Mexico! Nothing like sitting by the pool drinking while the kids swim! I will post some photos later. Really it was fun. We stayed at Newport Beach Hotel Monday night and Wednesday night. Tuesday night we stayed at Estero Beach Hotel.

Well, Estero really let me down. I called ahead to make SURE the swim up pool bar was open. But NO! The bar guy was out sick. What is that about? They don't have someone to replace the people who call in sick. Bastards.

The Newport Hotel bar was closed (but we knew that), you can still order, it just takes longer. (Frankly I don't want to HAVE to wait for my drink) but it was open today, on Thursday. There is no winning! Still, all in all, it was a good vacation. The kids enjoyed and we accomplished what we set out to do.

Pics to follow!

No comments: