Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm outta here!

I am off! I can only pray to return stronger. I am heading down to San Diego today. Tomorrow morning I will complete my 13.1 miles in support of curing all blood cancers. I am doing this for my dad who died in September. Now, my dad would say "What the hell are you doing? Stay home and relax!", but I want to help other families. If I can help even ONE family from losing a loved one, it will all be worth it.

One song that has kept me going (sorry babe, not Eye of the Tiger), but WINNING. Click Winning and check out the video! (I mean winning, not in the "I will be first" case but in the " I will finish").

See you all Monday!

Happy Birthday Eric. I wish I could be here with you today to enjoy the day the Lord blessed us all with you! I thank Him everyday. I love you!

3 comments:

Mackey said...

You go girl!!
I am woman here me roar!!!!!

Mary said...

Can't wait to hear how your 1/2 marathon went!!

Beth Alvis said...

I wonder what those guys from Santana look like today?