Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It has been soooo hot. We finally turned off the air for the first time since Friday I think. I can't stand the heat. How do you grow up in Southern California and hate the heat? Weird, but true. Hopefully it will be cool enough tonight to sleep with the windows open. We need some fresh air in this house.

I am starting Weight Watchers tomorrow. We were hoping to get it at work and we haven't heard anything so I am not going to weight (get it) any longer. There are a few of us that are going to go at lunch time to one near work. Next best thing to having it AT work. At least it is easy to fit into my schedule.

Kids are in summer school (K is taking computers and B is taking Art). I can't believe it is going to be July already. Wasn't it just Christmas.

Work is going really well. I love my new job. We have a couple new people starting soon, so exciting.

Well, La Fea mas Bella is on, gotta run!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the heat. I HATE it. It really limits you on what you can do outside before you burn to a crisp.

What's this new job? (I know I should probably know this.) Are you still at CHS? Or do you mean a new position? (Or the new location?) Whatever it is, I'm glad it's going well!

Di said...

I am a lifer at CHS. I started the job in Feb. and it is more than I hoped it would be. I am so pleased!