Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And baby makes SEVEN

My husband has been bothering me like crazy lately that we should have another baby. As is, we have FOUR children. What will we do with another? I have been a mother for almost 18 years and finally, ahhh yes finally, I am actually starting to feel like a person. I do not want another child, of that I am sure. But the more he talks.. how could I not love another little Eric/Di? A beautiful little angel. He answers all my questions and concerns correctly. Where will the baby go? I am too old. blah, blah blah.

I don't think I can handle getting up "all night" long. I just don't know. Of course I would want to give my husband anything he wants. He is such a fabulous dad. I love him and all four little brats so much. The pressure!

7 comments:

Mackey said...

Que sara sara...whatever will be, will be:)

Now I am going to be on baby watch:)

Anonymous said...

Tell Eric that I vote yes... I do get a vote :)

Di said...

ha ha, Mackey and Marna, I will be waiting to see if you are willing to come get up in the middle of the night before I consider anything!

Anonymous said...

C'mon! Everyone is doing it!

I can see where Eric is coming from, how easy it is to catch baby fever. When I was pregnant and heaving my guts out every morning, I was like "NEVER AGAIN." And when Felicity turns three I'm sure I will be saying the same thing. But right now? When she's just this cute little baby who doesn't voice opinions or talk back? And smells so good? And just wants to look at her mama all day long? *Melt* I SO WANT ANOTHER ONE.

C'mon Di! Make Eric promise to be the one to get up all night. You two make such beautiful babies!!

Di said...

Yeah, would you have said that two months ago? Will you say it two months from now?

Melissa said...

DO IT!!! You DO make beautiful babies and sweet too!

Anonymous said...

My opinion is that we need more phenomenal children brought into this wonderful world, by phenomenal parents such as yourselves. Seriously, think about it this way, the positive impact we could be making on future lives :)