Monday, June 25, 2007

I didn't cry

I did tear up a little bit at the end when they announced the graduation class of 2007, but just misty eyed. I surprised myself!

She was so excited to be done. She thought the graduation was boring (it was, aren't they always!). We were all there, her Uncle Tony, Aunt Emma, cousin Holly, Uncle Mark, cousin Tyler, and both Grandma's. It was nice. Everyone came over our house afterwards for cake. She was so excited by her new Macbook (she photo below). She cried! Ahhh, doesn't get much better than that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear I thought I replied to this, but I think my computer ate it! AHHH!

Anyways, I just wanted to say "congrats" to you, too, Mama! You have raised a wonderful daughter. You must feel so proud!!

Di said...

Thank you!