Wednesday, June 27, 2007

vacation

Saturday Siobhan had her dance class. Then we had a Family Reunion at Irvine park. Sunday I dropped Siobhan and Krystal at the Main Place Mall. Afterwards we went shopping to buy a big blow up pool. The kids enjoyed the pool Monday. I was out there with my book, wine cooler, enjoying the kids splashing me about every 3 seconds. Tuesday all of us (minus Bradley- he didn't want to go) went out for a nice lunch of Indian food. Yummy. If you will in So. Cal, check out this place, the best! Haveli's Go for the buffet!

Sam, our friendly Electrician came to install the electrically for our new bathtub. He brought his wife Judy too. Talk about a couple of fun, sweet people. Those two have it nailed. What a wonderful marriage they must have too!

Last night Siobhan spent the night at her Nana Carol's house. Today I will be taking Krystal to the bank to deposit all her graduation money she has received so far. I might take Siobhan to get her hair trimmed. I need to go to the pet store. Tonight I pick up Siobhan's dance pictures and take her to the doctor. She complains often after eating that her belly hurts. The doctor suggested to try prunes and see if it helps, if not bring her in. Well, it didn't so we are going today to follow up.

I think my hubby wants a sandwich from Mattern Sausage & Meats. Yummy! I might just have to stop and pick up a big meat filled sandwich for a mere $3 something.

No comments: