Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Frik it is hot

Heat! Hot! Ow! It has been about 97 this week. Stay inside people!

Siobhan starts Kindergarten tomorrow. We went to her school last night for a tour! We visited her classroom (she wanted to know why there was no potty in there), the Science room, the computer room, the library and where she will eat lunch and play.

She said "Why are there crosses everywhere?" I laughed and told her it is because she is going to Catholic school and she will learn about Jesus. She thought a minute and nodded her head like this answer was good for her.

Tomorrow I will cry. I am sure Eric will have a picture or two I can post.

Good luck big girl!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I will be thinking about you in the morning. Good luck Siobhan! You will do great!

Big hugs~

Mackey said...

I will wipe away your tears if you come & wipe away mine next Tuesday.
Kennedy goes to grade 1 & Braeden is gone to Junior High!!!
*sniffle ~ sniffle*

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet Siobhan.. I am thinking about her 1st bday party which was so funny w/ her & her cake! And now she's going to Kindergarten! How time flies so quickly. Yeah for Siobhan!

Di said...

Mackey, I know, I know. Why do they grow up SO fast. It makes me cry and fear tomorrow!