Sunday, August 05, 2007

To my love

It is our 7th wedding anniversary today. We have been together 14 years. Most days of the week I realize how much I love my husband. Of course, there are always the hum drum days, but I LOVE him. I am lucky. We are lucky. I know that. My husband is all I have ever been looking for. He is full of love and kindness. He is man with emotion. He shares with me and our children verbally and physically how much he loves us. He is supportive of everything I want for myself. I know I am a hard person to live with, yet we fit just fine.

He supported me emotionally and helped out with the kids while I was going to school. He has supported me through finding the right job and helps me know he will be there for me. I work for a Non Profit and although the money I make now is okay, I could certainly be making a lot more somewhere else. Luckily for us, it is okay and we both feel that you should LOVE what you do.

We agree on how we are raising the kids. We fight about money. We kiss and hug. We both still get teary eyed when we talk about the kids. He fills my heart and my head. We want the same things from life. He has been my life. For seven married years I have been lucky enough to call myself his wife.

My love is yours always Eric. You allow me to be me. You support me. You comfort me. You have given me the most beautiful children inside and out. We have and continue to raise some wonderful children. God really blessed me with you!

Happy Anniversary.

4 comments:

Mackey said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
Your husband sounds like a keeper!

Eric Jasso said...

Whoa.

I usually check Di's blog every day or two. I only saw the post today. I was better than any card or gift could be.

I'm a writer that doesn't write, and my wife is a reader that doesn't THINK she can write. I always told her she could, but she doesn't think so. But when she puts words to keyboard, her feelings spill onto the screen with purpose.

I agree...we are lucky. Is life always perfect? No. But do we smile everyday? Yes. Are we in love? Purely and completely.

Happy Anniversary to you too!

Di said...

Oh my gosh. I think I just fell in love all over again!

Anonymous said...

You two are a wonderful example to the rest of us! Happy (belated) anniversary!