Monday, August 13, 2007

Huh? What? Oh me?

Where have I been? Oh, just got back from Mexico! Great time! Great sun, drinks, food, drinks, shopping, did I mention drinks! Nothing like sitting by the pool sipping a nice big drink out of a pineapple while the little one's swim around. Siobhan will make friends with anyone. I am sure she held conversations with at least 3 girls who don't speak English. She doesn't seem to mind. She will boss them around just the same.

Enjoyed a nice lobster dinner. Okay, let me tell you the deal we get. All you can eat rice, beans, guacamole, salsa, homemade flour tortillas, a free margarita with a shot and 5 lobster half's for $15.00. We had three orders and were stuffed! Yummy!

Okay so I lost the hotel room key. I actually found it the first place I looked for it, at the liquor store. Kinda ruined the night as Eric was mad I lost the key, but well, I found it so no harm done.

We rented and drove ATV's (four wheelers) while we were there. Krystal got stuck and ran out of gas. Siobhan enjoyed it. Diego LOVED it! He kept telling Eric "Faster Daddy, faster!". That was fun and something we hadn't done before.

We didn't get to do too much shopping. We saw a really big rocking chair that we might pick up next time. Really big and so comfortable!

I will post pictures later. I got the new Sims expansion pack. I hear them calling my name!

No comments: