Monday, January 05, 2009

Currently fighting with Siobhan that she does not have pe shorts although I just gave them to her yesterday to put away. I can not go look for them because I am busy, here, typing. Ah, older siblings...

We watched Hair last night. Siobhan wants to buy it. I swear that little girl is a hippy at heart.

Eric and Krystal leave in two days for Macworld in San Francisco. They leave early Wed and return later on Friday. I know they will have a great time. K has a lot of things planned that she is going to do when she isn't at Macworld. Let's hope they both take their phone chargers and remember to actually turn their phones on! (hee hee Eric is notorious for never having his phone on). I am a bit jealous. I want to eat at Lefty's, enjoy some clam chowder in a bread bowl, and watch the seals.

We are heading to Mexico, hopefully, in a couple weeks for a 15th birthday party (not sure how to spell it). I have never been to one, well none of us have, and I am looking forward to it.

Well off to school and work. Happy Monday people!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A Quinceta? that kind?

LOL, E does the same thing with her stuff. She can never find anything.

Maybe when I am holed up at Stanford I can go to Frisco? I love the chowder and seals.

Erica Hanks said...

We got the Pajama Sam game for Kayden at Best Buy. It is for Wii. It is a cute game and was only $20 as opposed to the $50 we usually have to pay for Wii games!

Erica Hanks said...

We will be in California from the 25th - 29th. We will get there on Sunday evening and do Disney Mon-Wed. The beach on Thursday. I would love to meet up with you! How fun! We are staying at the Residence in in Garden Grove. My cell is 480-390-5716.