Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bad Dream

Early this morning I was dreaming that I was going to Europe for a while. I was going to look for an apartment (not sure why, but hey sounds good!) It was decided I would take Diego with me. I was at this house waiting for the train to take us to the airport and talking to some people. This lady walks over and looks at me, reaches in my wallet to get some change. She said "I'm sorry but we can't find your boy". I looked over and he wasn't there.

I woke up and thought, I am not going to dream this but still freaked out. About 30 seconds later, Diego came into my room and said "I want to lay with you". Oh my gosh!

That would NEVER happen. I keep them close, and he would be on my lap. I am a freak about knowing where they are. I don't understand people who let kids run wild in different places.

That was so weird he came in. He comes in around 7 everyday, but it was still dark outside. Ah, just what I needed though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am the same way, I always make sure they are with me. Very scary dream!