Saturday, February 07, 2009

Free B Movies

Last night I found a video podcast that has free B movies. I download Night of the Living Dead. Classic! Eric heard me playing it and he said "I love that podcast!" Of course he already knew about it! They have other classics like Reefer Madness, They Cane from Beyond Space, Little Shop of Horrors, Killers from Space and Attack of the Giant Leeches. I haven't seen that last one, but the based on the name it is a must see!

There are currently 51 to choose from. Full length and free. Not to mention the crazy Pope like guy. I found it on iTunes, of course! Here is the link to find it on iTunes The Cult of UHF.

Hey, Right Reverend Chumley, I would like to see Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

Check it out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never have watched any of those. I do have a friend who is a Vampira impersonator though. That's what I think of when I think of old horror movies.

Mediest
"hmm, that was the mediest tasting food ever."