Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday, Monday

A bit tired today. I keep waking up with numb hands. I tuck them under my head for some odd reason.

Started the HUGE task of watering the back yard today. Played a little soccer with Diego and Cucui. She (Cucui) likes to get the ball and run with it. It is pretty funny trying to get around her, she moves like a true player. Wonder if the Galaxy will accept her if she gets fit?!

My mom said she might get an iPad. She wanted to go get one when she saw mine but I told her they are all out. She wants a 3G.

Eric's birthday is coming up, only he is turning 28 or something AGAIN. Then Diego's is a few days later. My little man will be 6. He keeps asking when he will lose a tooth. Maybe it will happen soon although I don't know what the hurry is. Maybe he wants to drive a car too?

Gonna go watch Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmare now.

No comments: