Sunday, January 02, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite

This review is on Napoleon Dynamite. Here is the describtion borrowed from Netflix:

This indie favorite follows Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder), a quirky, ninja-loving teenager growing up in the far reaches of Idaho. Napoleon's life gets complicated when his shady Uncle Rico (John Gries) shows up, a shy girl (Tina Majorino) starts showing him some attention and his best friend Pedro (Efren Ramirez) decides to run for school president.

I give this movie (from 1-10) a 3. I wasn't bored while I was watching it, but it didn't really do anything for me either. I wouldn't watch it again (unless I was on an airplane or in a foreign country and it was the only thing in English) but it didn't completely stink either. I just didn't find it particularly funny or entertaining.

I know alot of people thought this movie was really funny, I am just not one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously you have no skills...this was way cool.