Friday, January 07, 2005

Time

Where is the time going? Diego is crawling now. Siobhan was invited to her first non-relative birthday party. She will be 3 at the end of this month. How long will it really be before she is a teenager like Krystal and Bradley? How long before she is leaving us and Diego is close behind?

Kids are such a blessing and bring such joy. Most of the time I hate it when Siobhan goes to sleep, how am I going to handle it when all the kids are gone? Eric and I know we better travel because we have known no life together without kids.

Frequent travel miles here we come!

5 comments:

Eric Jasso said...

Yes, dear wife...when our children are grown we will spend our days on the beaches of Mexico and Portbou, sipping pina coladas and sangria.

When the resort waiter (or Antonio!) tells us we have a call from one of our children we will tell them we have no kids!

Anonymous said...

Don't you have 4 kids?

Di said...

As you will see in the above post, the following children are mentioned. Diego (1), Siobhan (2), Krystal (3) and Bradley (4). That is four kids. Four!

Mackey said...

Hi Di!
This is Marianne. You left a post on my blog the other day so now I was just checking yours out.Yes we do have a lot in common. I was looking at your pics, what beautiful children you have! Four kids...I bet that keeps you busy! I have 2 & they keep me running:) I don't have any pics posted yet because I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet! I tried in it just kept directing me to some Picasa program....have to spend some time & figure that out!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Who the hell are these "anonymous" posters from the peanut gallery?

I love it when T goes to sleep...but then again it's a rare occurance, so savor it I must.

Miss ya, babe!

ttt.