Saturday, July 23, 2005

My birthday

Okay, it was earlier this week but I have been busy. It was great. My desk was decorated completely (thanks Vicky) I felt so sorry for the cleaning guys. I got a really cool frame, purse, wallet and goodies from Ellen and Vicky. ( The purse is big enough to hold my check book, I like to travel small!). Natalie got me movie tickets (Eric and I will be enjoying those!). Beth got me some wine coolers (yum yum), cups and a really cool thing I hung from my car mirror. Michelle gave me a new book (I can NEVER have enough). Lunch was great with Ellen, Natalie, Lourdes and Elisha. (Thanks for lunch Lordis!)

When I got home, I had roses from Eric (beautiful!) and Eric and the kids gave me a new addition to our family, Henry. (I will post a photo real soon!). I took Henry to work yesterday and everyone loved him. They wanted to touch and play with him. He isn't a toy you know. I showed Henry off real good. He was by my side all day. I even held his hand on the drive to work.

I had a great birthday! Thanks everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could someone have at least thrown me a bone here??? How come your hubby did not REMIND people (meaning: ME!) it was your big day?? Your day could of been so much more special had I known!!!
Ok, so I forgot yours...don't you DARE forget mine!!
AUGUST 19TH THAT IS!!!

Eric Jasso said...

who the hell are you, anonymous? GET AN ACCOUNT!

Lazy bones.

Di said...

How am I supposed to know who YOU are? I mean, I do because I KNOW your birthday, so YOU could only be one of two people!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, Diane! I can't believe I missed your birthday!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy biiiiiirthday dear Diane...................................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Sounds like it was a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Andrea

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know you'll always be older than me! :P

Di said...

oh yeah, a few months makes ALLLLL the difference!

Anonymous said...

lol... :P