Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Night Out

On Thursday we had a party for a friend at work who is moving to Mississippi. After work we headed to happy hour. I had a great time (except the air wasn't working well and it was sooo hot in there and the service sucked!) but other than that it was great. Lots of drinks, laughter and talking.

Eric and I traded cars after he got off work because he was going to pick up Siobhan from preschool. On the way home someone ran into the back of my car. It didn't seem bad at first, just the bumper and one light. No big deal. Yesterday for some reason I thought to try the back door, and .... it won't open. I know we will have to replace the whole back door. I have a VW Eurovan, it isn't going to be cheap. They didn't make that many, they aren't making them anymore. oh well, I am just so glad Eric is okay, when I think what could have happened, who cares about the car.

I am thinking of putting together a Happy Hour once a month for work. Maybe somewhere different each month, that would be cool. Everyone wants a happy hour!

No comments: