Sunday, May 28, 2006

A night without Siobhan

I swear I wrote a blog about the LAST time we were without Siobhan. We figured since it was a long weekend, we could share her a little bit. Usually we are not willing to give up any precious Siobhan time, but sometimes you just have to share.

We went to the market for fruit, stopped to pick up S's Grandma's meds and got them McDonald's. Let me explain. McDonald's is something we NEVER get, so this is a treat for them (and it was on the way). So, Siobhan was armed with her backpack full of her stuff, her stuffed kitty and McDonald's. Needless to say, she will have a wonderful time.

We on the other hand... It is so quiet without her here. Surprisingly Diego hasn't asked for her yet. Weird. K made guacamole for later (yum yum), as they had avocados 4/$1. YEAH

Miss you beautiful little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem. *clears throat*

To paraphrase something a wise woman once wrote in my own blog:

"I cannot BELIEVE you are using your kids as an excuse to satisfy YOUR OWN McDonalds craving! Nice!"

: )

*wink*

Di said...

Oh, but I DID NOT get McDonald's. Ha ha, so there! (How I wish)